I came across your profile in our database.
We have a "Oracle EBS - HRMS - Techno Functional” opportunity open within Oracle. If you are interested and available send your updated resume and the details below:
Learn more about the company, visit -
Top Companies in 2019 -> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-companies-2019-where-us-wants-work-now-daniel-roth/
2. Available to attend interview on Saturday (21st September)? Yes / No
If not available or interested, kindly refer suitable profiles.
Detailed job description given below:
Locations: Bangalore / Hyderabad
Type of Hire: Full Time
Mandate Skills: Oracle EBS - HRMS - Techno Functional
The primary responsibilities of the role:
· Techno-functional Professional with a implementation background in Oracle HRMS modules.
· Having real-time hands-on technical and functional experience.
· Strong HCM / HRMS business processes knowledge and concepts.
· Requirements gathering and analysis, time estimates, preparing design documentation, design reviews, development, testing and deployment of application enhancements, project planning.
· Implementation/Support experience on EBS HRMS Apps Modules like Core HR, PAYROLL, PER, IRC, OTA, nice to have EBS HRMS Apps implementations with UAE localizations knowledge.
· Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle EBS HCM.
· Relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle EBS HCM.
· Strong learning orientation to keep abreast of the emerging business models, applications product solutions, product features and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
· Technically Strong with Expert Skills in SQL, PLSQL, Java, OAF, Reports
Raghava J | Senior Talent Advisor