Pages


Sunday 28 June 2020

BSc Nurse with MOH License available immediately(exp from UAE Hospital)









Dear Sir/ Mam,

   Please consider the enclosed C.V as an application for the registered nurse vacancies in your hospital.

 

   My academic background as a BSC NURSE ( MOH  LICENCE ) with 5 year   of experience in pediatric ward with updated Basic Life Support course, PEARS and NRP

 

During this 5 year helped me to grow  my skills and knowledge  by attending    CME  programmers and yearly competencies like Fire and Safety, back awareness, disaster, infection control,  I.V cannula insertion, and CPR etc inside and outside the hospital in various topics  with the evidence of  certificates.

In all of my academic and professional Endeavor my greatest joy derives from collaborating with the health team and providing the quality care and comprehensive service to my patients.

 

My hobby is revising  any changes in the policy and procedures according to the standards of JCIA.

 

 My resume is enclosed for your review. Thanking you for your kind consideration and I look forward to hear from you in my near future

 

 

 Regards,

 

Elizabeth Kuriakose